Friday 31 January 2014

It's a little bit sketchy....!

Well hello from Rosie and Radish HQ! Amy and I have been extremely busy over the last couple of weeks working on a brand new range idea that we hope to launch very soon. It all began when we rested our weary legs after a lot of walking around at Top Drawer a few weeks ago.

Feeling inspired by all of the paper loveliness we had seen it wasn't long before talk turned to our favourite topic - new ideas for Rosie and Radish. Soon I was scribbling away in my trusty notebook...

The very very rough sketches in the trusty notebook.

I couldn't wait to get back to the studio and start sketching all of our ideas on larger paper. Here's a sneaky peek of the range in the development stages....

'Scribbles by Radish' is off the ground!

I'm already a little bit smitten with this range - hopefully you will be too!!! Stay tuned for more news ;)

Helen
x








No comments:

Post a Comment