Sunday 25 May 2014

Ooh La La! Radish goes to Paris!


Now that the lovely Liz has brought our little Radish to life it seems his trip to the Big Smoke for PG Live has given him an appetite for travel. Imagine my surprise when Luke and I arrived in Paris last weekend to discover that a certain cheeky little mouse had sneaked into my pocket (and I thought he only did that to Rosie!)

With his striped top and little red neckerchief, Radish has always rocked the Parisian chic look and he was right at home in the French capital with all of it's delicious cheese, art and macaroons.



He thoroughly enjoyed getting lost in the epic Louvre, staring lovingly through the window at Ladu'ree, taking in the views on the Batobus and peeking up at the Eiffel Tower.











He even visited Notre Dame and found time to have a little peek at some lovely French picture book illustrators - one of his (and my) favourite past times.


I wonder where Radish's next adventure take him?!

Helen
x



No comments:

Post a Comment